Saltine Crackers (I usually go through a sleeve and a half for one pan)
One bag of chocolate chips
One Cup butter
One Cup of brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Line a lipped baking sheet (jelly roll pan) with foil. Place saltine crackers down so the entire pan is full.
- Melt butter and brown sugar together over medium heat. Bring mixture to a boil for three minutes.
- Pour butter and brown sugar mixture over the saltine crackers.
- Put in oven for aprox. 7 minutes
- Take out, pour entire bag of chocolate chips evenly over the crackers. As they melt spread with a a spatula and smooth until all chips are melted.
- Place in freezer until hardened.
- Break into pieces and either refrigerate or freeze.